1. Combine Al Rabie Pink Guava juice and sugar in a large saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until the sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil. Simmer for 3 minutes to develop the flavors. Set aside for 20 minutes to cool completely.
2. Pour Al Rabie Pink Guava mixture into a 24x15cm (1.5L-capacity) shallow metal cake pan. Cover with foil and place in
for a further 3 hours, using a fork to break the mixture into coarse crystals every 1 hour, or until firm.Use an electric beater to beat the cream and apple rind in a small bowl until soft peaks form.
3. Remove the Granita from the freezer. Use a fork to scrape the mixture into coarse crystals. Divide among chilled serving glasses. Top with the apple cream, pomegranate seeds and mint.
• Good to serve for 4 persons
• Level of Difficulty: 4 out of 5
• Preparation Time: 90 min
• Vitamin power as the ultimate combination.
• Icing sugar: 25g
• Pouring cream: 120g
• Grated apple: 50g
• Pomegranate seeds: 50g
• Fresh mint leaves to serve: 15g