1. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Arrange three-quarters of the pineapple on the tray and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours until slightly frozen. Place the remaining pineapple in the fridge to chill.
2. Place all the pineapple in a blender with lime juice, sugar, mint and Al Rabie Pineapple juice, and blend until smooth (add some chilled water if the consistency is too thick). Pour into a jug, garnish with extra mint leaves and serve immediately in chilled glasses.
• Good to serve for 2 persons
• Level of Difficulty: 1 out of 5
• Preparation Time: 60 min
• Asian-Arabic Delight.
• Al Rabie Lemon & Mint Drink: 50ml
• Icing Sugar: 5g
• Mint leaves chopped: 10g
• Al Rabie Pineapple Juice: 125ml