1. Make ginger dressing: Place Al Rabie Pineapple juice, rice vinegar, ginger, sugar, oils and sesame seeds in a bowl and whisk until well combined. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil over high heat. Add sugar snap peas and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until bright green and tender. Drain and refresh under cold water. Pat dry with paper towel.
3. Place sugar snap peas, avocado and salad leaves in a large bowl. Pour over dressing and toss gently to combine.
• Good to serve for 4 persons
• Level of Difficulty: 2 out of 5
• Preparation Time: 30 min
• Japan sends his regards to a tasting experience.
• Snow peas trimmed: 150g
• Avocado chopped: 120g
• Mixed green lettuce: 100g
• Chopped parsley: 15g
• Al Rabie Pineapple juice: 50ml
• Japanese rice vinegar: 10ml
• Ginger grated: 5g
• Icing sugar: 5g
• Olive oil: 15ml
• Sesame oil: 5ml
• Sesame seeds toasted: 5g