1. Heat the olive oil in a heavy based pot and sauté the sliced onions and the chopped garlic. Add the chicken breast stripes and sprinkle salt and pepper.
2. Add the vegetable stripes and the fresh pineapple cubes, stir Al Rabie Pineapple juice and the sweet and sour sauce in.Let it simmer and reduce until the sauce thickens. If necessary thicken the sauce with some corn flour. Let it simmer until the chicken breast is tender. Serve with fresh steamed basmati rice and garnish nicely with the vegetable stripes and the pineapple cubes.
• Good to serve for 4 persons
• Level of Difficulty: 2 out of 5
• Preparation Time: 25 min
• Indo-Asian special dish for "Gourmets".
• Red onion sliced: 30g
• Al Rabie Pineapple Juice: 150ml
• Bell peppers red striped: 100g
• Leek julienne: 50g
• Sweet & Sour chili sauce: 80ml
• Pineapple diced: 200g
• Salt: 5g
• Pepper white ground: pinch
• Olive Oil: 25ml
• Garlic chopped: 5g
• Carrot julienne: 50g
• Corn flour: 10g
• Water: 20ml