1. Combine jelly crystals and boiling Al Rabie Mango Juice in a heat proof bowl. Stir until crystals dissolve. Add 1/2 cup cold water and stir to combine. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chilled.
2. Place yoghurt in a bowl. Stir until smooth. Add yoghurt to jelly and whisk until smooth. Divide mixture between four 1-cup capacity serving glasses. Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or until set. Top with banana and drizzle with passion fruit pulp.
• Good to serve for 4 persons
• Level of Difficulty: 1 out of 5
• Preparation Time: 40 min
• The Philippines and The Pacific Rim says "Hello".
• Al Rabie Mango Juice: 300ml
• Natural yogurt: 130g
• Bananas sliced: 100g
• Passion fruit halved: 4pcs